The University of Rhode Island Libraries invite you to come explore current issues and challenges in diversity, equity, and inclusion in libraries, archives, and museums with our diverse panel in order to further advance civic values in our society and profession.
• Bohyun Kim, Associate Professor and Scholarly Technology Librarian, University of Rhode Island
• Beatrice Pulliam – Director of Technology and Information Services, Providence Public Library
• Edward Garcia – Director, Cranston Public Library
• Karim Boughida – Dean of Libraries, University of Rhode Island
• Lareese Hall – Dean of Libraries, Rhode Island School of Design
• Lorén Spears – Executive Director, Tomaquag Museum
• Renee Neely – Project Archivist, Center for the Study of Slavery and Justice, Brown University; Diversity Initiatives, University of Rhode Island Libraries
This event is free and open to the public and will take place in the Robert L. Carothers Library’s Galanti Lounge – 3rd floor.