Join acclaimed storyteller Bill Harley for a series of live-streamed performances the second Friday of the month January – April, 2021. Bill Harley is a two-time Grammy winner and recipient of the Humanities Council’s 2010 Lifetime Achievement in the Humanities Award.
Expect the unexpected in this series of live-streamed performances – three shows for families and one for adults. Stories and songs, old and new, ridiculous and moving. Each show’s got a different theme, and will include some filmed bits and live input from the audience (that’s you). Free downloads of Bill’s stuff included if you go for the whole enchilada!
- Friday, January 8, 2021 – 7:00 PM EST
- Trouble: If there’s no trouble, there’s no story – and in this family show Bill’s got a lot of stories to tell and songs to sing – about getting in and out of trouble. Some of Bill’s classic work, along with some new pieces of mayhem and bedlam.
- Friday, February 12, 2021 – 7:00 PM EST
- Bill celebrates the release of his new adult recording, “Walking Each Other Home”, featuring a selection of songs from the new recording, along with some of his favorite songs and stories from a lifetime of work. Joining Bill will be his sons, Noah and Dylan, excellent songwriters and musicians in their own right. Purchase of the ticket gets you a free download of the new recording.
- Friday, March 12, 2021 – 7:00 PM EST
- Brothers and Sisters: Want something timeless? How about siblings – the squabbles and the conspiracies are the stuff of legend, and also hilarity. Bill takes you on a tour – along with input from the audience.
- Friday, April 9, 2021 – 7:00 PM EST
- School!?#!?: Some things never change, and one of them is the attempt to teach children in large institutional settings. Mayhem is inevitable, and nobody presents it better than Bill in his stories and songs. Some old favorites and brand new catastrophes.
Click here to purchase tickets. Price packages range from $5-$65.