IARI celebrates the spirit of India’s Republic Day, 2020 with a two-day event filled with contests.
Day 1 “Republic Day Art Contest”– Bring your artistic spirit and create a vibrant India.
Eligibility- Kids (5yrs. and up) and Adults. Art Contest Guidelines and Registration.
Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020, 1pm-3pm.
Location: Cumberland Public Library, 1464 Diamond Hill Rd, Cumberland, RI 02864.
Awards will be announced on February 8th at Humanities Day (Details below).
For any questions, contact IARI Art Contest Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 2 “Humanities Day”– Think Critically, Write Creatively and Conquer it all.
Contests( Story Recitation, Essay Writing, Poetry Writing, Coloring, Topic Talk), Workshop(Rubik’s Cube), and Awards distribution.
Eligibility- Kindergarten to 12th Grade. Humanities Day Contest Guidelines and Registration
Date: Saturday, February 8, 2020, 11am-4pm
Location: The Center @ Moore Hall, Providence College , 1 Cunningham Square, Providence, RI 02918.
For any questions, contact IARI Contest Team at email@example.com
**Disclaimers and General Guidelines
- Paper will be provided to each participant for all written contests.
- Pens, colors, etc. to be brought by the participant.
- Participants can choose to participate at a higher level, but not at a lower level.
- Parents are not allowed inside the contest rooms.
- No cell phones or reference material allowed in the contest rooms.
- Contest timing will be emailed to the participants and published on Facebook by February 4, 2020.
- Any category may be dissolved or combined based on the number of registrants.
- Judges may interview the participants to evaluate the originality of the work and understanding of the subject matter.
- Judges’ decision are final.
- IARI not responsible for any harm or injury caused to the participant on the premises.